Powered By Blogger

Sabtu, 3 September 2011

lagu untk atikah eyka

tell tell tell tell tell me love:)....   
tell me tell me,,,pass on my love,,, ,,, 
love me love me,,hug me :) 
kiss me kiss me oh atikah :)......<3 
i only love you ^_^ 
when you laugh i turn into a fool 
when i see you atikah,,,you're like a pretty doll....<3 
oh my heart is beating so fast.... =0 
because of you i get  happier each day,,,... 
i want you oh my love.... atikah eyka
only look at me i only love you even if the while world changes,...  
oh my love atikah eyka when i see you my heart jumps,,,, 
forever i'll keep only you in my heart and soul :) 
love girl grab my hand and fly 
love girl believe in me and fly high 
love girl yes,we can fly to the sky 
love girl i want take you there baby :) 
kiss you kiss you ,,,i love you 4ever :) 
  
     
                                             tajuk: cinta untk atikah eyka 
                                                    pencipta:muhammd nur zulfikar bin azizi
           masa lagu :3.25
                                               lagu untk kekasih ku 
                                            atikah eyka


Tiada ulasan: