Powered By Blogger

Selasa, 7 Jun 2011

my heart stop's

My heart stop's,,my breathingdies,,you're leaving 
my heart is freezing,i loved you,and i was hppy..... :) 
i was your man so i loved youendlessly..,,, 
that's it,i try to resist the urge to cry... 
the raindrops soak my whole body...!!!!,, 
i force myself again,look up and look at the sky,,....,,, 
the rain enters my eyes as i think of you.....:(  
,,,,and it replaces the tears i have been holding in.... 
i loved you 'til madness and i was so very hppy,,,, 
the love memories given to me send you away,,,,,,  =_+ 
,,,,goodbye my love love ,,,, 
take care ,,,,my love  
even if the tears filling up soak my whole body,,,, 
now good bye good bye good bye,,, 
leave me and plaese be happy,,,, 
one step,one step,you're going farther away....,,, :( 
as i hardly hold it with my hands,,i let out a sigh 
,,,i drink one glass,,, 
as i think of you,,,,, 
i also swallow the tears i have been holding in,,, 
my heart is cold,i didn't know love,,,, 
thank you,, really..i now understand that this is what love is,,,,, 
 !!     !      !!
!!       !   !        !!    
 >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>
!!             !!  
!!  1  !!
!!!!????!!!!
  
:(

Tiada ulasan: